Stadt Berlin (Bilder 27-29 Mai 2006)

• Stadt Berlin (Bilder 27-29 Mai 2006)

All photos taken between 27-29 May 2006.

[unlocking of pictures was confusing me]

1. U-Bahn.

2. Neukölln district, fernsehturm telecom tower.

3. U-Bahn.

4. View from Europacenter observatory towards fernsehturm and Potzdamer Platz with Sony Center.

5. View from Europacenter observatory towards Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche.

6. U-Bahn.

7. Sculptures in wall at the Olympic district, build for the Olympic Games of 1936.

8. View from Glockenturm observatory, Olympia stadium is ready for the World Cup football 2006.

9. View from Glockenturm observatory, a closer look at the city skyline.

10. Glockenturm, bell tower of the Olympia stadium.

11. Glockenturm.

12. U-Bahn.

13. View towards Potzdamer Platz.

14. view towards fernsehturm.

15. U-Bahn.

Berlin Hauptbahnhof.

The new Berlin central station was ceremonially opened at May 26 2006. From May 28 this 5-level station is in use.

• Zitat von cityskyscrapers

Inline pictures not working. For example:

The hidden rules of this forum are made to confuse beginners ;). They require that picture URLs have to be added to a whitelist before they can be hotlinked. I think LuckyLuke has requested it for you, so maybe your pictures will automatically show up tomorrow.

• Cityskyscrapers is not a beginner, and i do not know where the problem with this "rule" is...
    Its a simple request in one post and all pictures are shown...:nono:
    Please, do not forget that we live in a country with harsh copyright laws and that the site owner, which is me, is liable f.e. for all copyright violations.
    And Micro:
    Why "hidden"? I do not like such confusing! Posts...

• Great Shots Cityscyscrapers - thanks a lot for these great shots... Do you have the chance to load more pics?